Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~LiFe aS a fResHie~ vol.2

heYloo ^_^

quite long time didn't write anything in this blog..ac2lly i was sooooo buzy trying to manage my time and trying to survive with university's life style...seriously, I never imagine it will be this hard..I feel so stress in this first month being mahasiswi...I feel like i don't have much time to settle up everything...sounds wierd when I said I don't have much time rite??cuz we have 24 hours a day...I just dun have aNy idea wheRe did i spend my time...XD i admit that my life quite 'kucar-kacir'..yalaa we have to attend lecture in the same day got tutorial...then in the tutorial got assignment to do...if it is an individual work...easy laa...just do it alone...but most of the assgnment was by group...sooooo we have to steal some of our time a day to meet them and discuss...daaaaaaaaaaa~ ums is a big campus...wanna go to somewhere need to wait for a bus..
taking a bus is an 'azab' u noe..why i'm saying diz...cuz we have to 'fight' to enter the bus...
CAN YOU IMAGINE???girls and boys berebut to enter the bus...errrrghhhh!!!!!!!!! hate that.. but I have too...thats why I feel life in UMS is soo complicated...heee NO LAA...I feel like I don't have much time even for myself...at 10a.m got to wait for the bus... then have to stay at the dewan kuliah area for the whole day till all my class finished...ussually at 5.00p.m or 6.00p.m.. after that around 7.00p.m got to go class again...haaaa mcm mana nak tahan...oUr room is just like a hotel...go back just for sleep...if there is assgnment to do,me have to stay up till morning to finished it...huhuhuh xtahan tollllllllll......T_T tmbah2 g makan xtentu....huhuhuhu

Now wanna share about my life at hostel...our i'm staying at college C bLock D...which is the highest bLock in that college..there is only a stair...huhu i've been count all the 'anak tangga' while i'm on my way back to my room...and there is 110 anak tangga...erghhh...banyak tuuuu...
lenguh taw kaki naik..huhu kami je tawu macamana azab nya naik tangga tu..but nothing else we can do..we got only two choices...first the stairs second climb the hill...hahaha seee poor us rite...
I'm staying with 5 other first year students...2 of them r indian from klang n selangor i guess... they r kautami and ashu..kautami taking international relationship..ashu takng erkk forgot.... smthing related with chemistry...one indian muslim n her name is faz..she take biopem...2 other member is clare and valen...both taking sci...lupa laa apa..ehehehhe and me taking international business...the only one from economy's school..sIncerely,at first the is a problem to get along with them..yelaa just me and faz r muslim...the rest is indian an christian...i dont have much problem with clare n valen bcuz they r sabahan...and mybe it came from me oso,i dun have any experience living with indian..so feel sooo hard to get along with them...more over they keep talking in tamil...sooo how to communicate rite...but by time passed,we get more closer to each other...start sharing with each others,chill together...so i guess our relationship r getting better laa...heeee

in my class,,,don't have much friend actually...oweys with pija which was my schoolmate when I was form1 to form3..still finding sum1 who can get along with me...slen pija laa...dLu ada,'sa' a girl from sarawak..but lately feel like we fall apart..don't know why...suah nak jmpa da dah..anyway,most of my time i spent with ida,maznah,zira,and siah...hehe drg ni mmg skepla laa org kate..soooo close with them laa...tapi we r just having one two class together...hubungan etnik and kemahran berunding... hmmm hari rabu n khamis je laa sesama...huhuhuh hmmm dunno wut else to say... out...!

to be continue....


No comments:

Post a Comment